**Please remove all widgets before the upgrade.**
If you lost data connection after the upgrade, you can resolve it by this:
1, Create a widget.
2,Select "Data Connection" in pop-up panel.
3,Turn the data connection on.( If you select the "APN" in switchpro settings panel, you should unselect it)
After that you can delete the widget and create a new one (Can be without data connection).
Sorry for the inconvenience, 1.8.1 has fixed this problem.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
- You can choose the APN switch to replace the data connection (if data connection can't work you can try this).
Safe, Fast (Related to the strength of the signal.)
But, Will be reset by system sometime, compatibility is not good.
But, Will modify the APN configuration.
- You can use camera flash without pop-up window, I don't have all the device to test it, so any problems please tell me.
- Added media silent option in silent mode.
- Added "turn off the phone network only" option in the aireplane mode.
- Improved the data connection, in some cases (such as: reboot, connect the USB, enable/disable the aireplane mode, enable/disable the Wifi) . I can't stop the system to reset the data connection, I can only turn off it after it enable automatically.
- Deleted some unnecessary tip messages.
- Unlock mode is not visible on the Android2.2.
- Improved battery indicator, I can not determine whether the problem witch can not display icon in some case is solved, look forward to your feedback.
- Added 4G switch (only for HTC EVO), no tested, I've no evo, still that sentence:any problems, contact me :)
- Added Speaker Mode switch.
- Added Auto Screen Lock switch.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
- Fixed the bug of the battery indicator not updating.
- Flashlight now support Desire, X10, Milestone, Droid, Froyo (2.2), and can be set using the screen light instead of camera light.
- Changed APN switch name to "Data Connection", and will not modify the APN configuration. Before updating make sure the APN is turned on.
- You can select the timeout time instead of screen always on now.
- Adjust the button’s selection mode, and automatically save the latest button’s order.
- Setting the button number is avaliable(5-7).
- Fixed some minor problems.